Friday, January 6, 2012

quick update

Nate is doing well. He has started physically therapy and has been going 2-3 times a week. He is tired when he gets home but seems to like it ok. He is slowly getting better and has more and more energy each day. His legs are still having issues with the clots. They are pretty swollen by the end of the day and I think that is what bothers him most of the time. He is still on blood thinners and has to have his blood check 1-2 times a week to make sure the levels are correct. The doctor called today to say his blood came back perfect last time and everything looks great. He sees the doctor again on the 19th and she will decide on that point about when he can go back to work. I think he would love to get back. I think he sometimes gets tired of being at home and feels restless and anxious to get back to "normal."

Everything is going good though. We have not updated the blog nearly as much as I would like but there just really isn't much news going on with him right now. I still want to post about he bake sales and Christmas so hopefully I can do that soon.

Hope everything is going well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment