Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nate's noodle fundraiser

Hello everyone,
I know we have not blogged for awhile and I am so sorry! We were so busy with the bake sale and this time of year is just hectic for everyone so I promise to get back on track once things settle down. Henderson PD has put together another fundraiser for Nate. It will be this coming Thursday, (the 15th) and will be held at Sammy's Woodfired Pizza in Henderson. It will go from 6-9pm and 20% of your bill will go towards Nate's bill's. We appreciate the police union putting this together and look forward to spend the evening with some of Nate's co-workers. Nate will be there for awhile and hopes to see his friends.

If you are interested in coming, please leave your email in the comments and I will forward you the flier that you will need to bring in with you and give to your server. I tried to upload it to the blog but could not get it to work so I will just have to send it in an email. Please let me know if you need a hard copy and I can print some out and get them to you. Or you can email me at stac3031@yahoo.com or Nate at natertot1982@gmail.com Come visit and have some delicious food!

Thank you all for your love and support. We continue to be amazed by all of you and are so grateful for the many blessings in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment