Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sammy's Fundraiser

Sorry for the short notice, but we finally figured out how to get this posted. I don't think it'll print from the blog here, so IF YOU NEED THIS FLIER, please email either of us:  stac3031@yahoo.com OR natertot1982@gmail.com.

I want to thank EVERYONE in advance for helping and supporting our little family. This has been a tough challenge and all of you have helped to soften the blow. I'm still working on recovery, still not out of the woods yet, but things are considerably improved. Friday will be 2 months from the night I had my aneurysm and saturday marks 2 months from the day I had my brain surgery. The incredible support we have received in such a short period of time, and on short notice, has been absolutely overwhelming! I cannot thank everyone enough for helping us, especially during this Christmas season when I know there are many other places you could be using your time/money/efforts. It means so much to us. I am most grateful to all of you for your generosity because it has meant my family has been taken care of. I do not care about myself, but I do not want my wife and children to suffer any more than they have because of me. And for that I thank you.

Thank you ALL.

~Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment