Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Good Good Day!

When I got to the hospital this morning, Nate looked and sounded so good! There was just something about him that was different than we have seen in the last 2 weeks. He was acting more like the Nate I know and it made me happy. They took him for another spec scan at 11. His dad sent me a text around 7 tonight saying they didn't see any signs of spasms on the scan!! Dr. Douds had been in earlier and said that if the scan was good, they would probably move him to a regular room. I am so happy with that news although I think I might actually miss the nurses in the ICU. I have come to love them and I appreciate all they have done for us. I have more I want to say about them but I will do that in another post. I am going to call it a night because I am tired.

Today was a good good day. Much needed and I am so thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment