Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trying to stay positive

We spent yesterday at the fundraiser and I spent the night up at the hospital so didn't get a chance to blog. The fundraiser was awesome! I can't even begin to thank all those that came and supported our little family. Thank you. I have more I want to say about that but it will be in a post coming soon.

I spent all day at the hospital today. Nate slept alot of the day and I actually got cozy on the other bed and had a good little nap myself. He seemed sad today and when I asked him why, he told me that he is just so tired of being in there and wants to go home so bad. We had been told that they would be doing a scan today but when I asked the nurse, she said that it is scheduled for tomorrow morning (Sunday).

We are really hoping that the scan does not show any swelling or fluid but I am worried because he was starting to get a bad headache tonight. If there is swelling or fluid, Dr. Douds will be called back in to discuss what to do at that point. They will either put in another drain or do a shunt. We really don't want either and are praying for good results tomorrow.

I am worried that the scan will show something but I am trying my hardest to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment